We understand and respect the importance of your privacy. When you browse the site, we do not collect personal information about you. The only way we will collect any personal information is if you give it to us when we specifically ask for it, generally in the following circumstances:
- when you make a booking on our website or by email or on the phone
- we will treat all your personal information as confidential, keep it secure and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection Legislation.
Users who have enquired about our services or those who have booked who have not opted out, will receive promotional mailings and emails from us.
Your personal details will not be passed to any other third parties except where necessary to process your booking or enquiry.
BlitzFitness treats all data with the highest degree of respect and confidentiality. We ensure all data is stored securely and are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and offline.
- Name, address, contact information including phone, address and email
- Personal health information
- Emergency contact information
- Photos for marketing material
- We do not store financially sensitive information such as credit card numbers, bank details or security numbers.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Where we use your personal information for mailing purposes, you will have the right to unsubscribe at any time.
This policy was last updated on 3rd February 2021